Thursday, November 4, 2010
Back at home
Aaah, NYC. How I loathe thee, let me count the ways. Ah yeah right., who am I kidding?
Having been raised in NYC, it's easy to hate the place. Too many tourists. Over crowded subways. Unbearable summers and horrible winters. It's easy to forget what makes New York so great.
I've just been reminded. "You don't know what you got til it's gone." I love my life now but damn I miss me some new yawk every now and then, that's for sure. Check out the 50 reasons why some love the place here: LoveNYC
24 hour diners, pizza and chinese food that you can't find anywhere else, $1 coquitos, $20 Wash & Set and laying out at Central Park are just some of the reasons I miss home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You make me want to go there so badly and be another stupid tourist. Except since we're from DC so we know to stay on the right and walk on the left. Stupid peeps.
ReplyDelete