At least I hope not.
The last blog I had was my Myspace blog that received about 2000 reads a week. I blogged about every possible situation and, needless to say, it became a problem. Consumed my life, started arguments, deteriorated friendships...you know, the usual :/
Oh! Forgive the formatting right now. I have no idea how to center align the banner that I created (^ up there) without having to completely alter the html codes for this blog. I feel so smart saying "html codes". As if I even know what that means. And I know this may be too pink and colorful but fact of the matter is that I'm a morbid human being. I talk dirty, love blood and gore and the pink is a nice little contrast. Or something.
So this blog is about everything and nothing at all. I browse the web a lot. I constantly find videos, links, articles and music that I want to share with people and feel guilty over posting on FB so maybe this will be a fun release for me. And then I'll add some fun tidbits about my life along the way (if you're into that sort of thing).
So bare with me. Patience is a virtue (ick) and I hope that we form an everlasting cyber relationship with one another.
Welcome to my blog!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment